|In-House Training Delivery|
If there are six (6) or more people in your organization interested in taking any CEL course, why not consider the
in-house option? It provides substantial cost savings; a reduced training fee, less staff travel and associated expenses. Entire teams or departments can be trained at one time.
We can present any of our courses at a location of your choice, and at a time that suits you. Also, CEL can provide customized training programs tailored for your organisation's needs. Creating customised courses gives
your employees the freedom to explore problems, products, methodologies, as well as state-of-the-art systems and solutions. For more information about this service, please
|Payment and Confirmation|
- Course fees cover the full set of course materials. Fees are payable in advance.
- For all fully completed enrolments, acknowledgement is issued to the Authorized Person.
- Joining instruction is sent to Authorized Person two weeks prior to training commencement.
|Cancellation and Substitution Policy|
- There is no cancellation charge, provided it is made before the cancellation deadline.
- Registrants who fail to attend are liable for full fee.
- All course cancellations must be notified in writing.
- Registrant may send a substitute, but is not allowed once a course commences.
Certificate of completion is given to a delegate who has attended at-least 70% of enrolled course.
off-site trainings in Hong Kong are conducted in reputable hotels such as
Training classes requiring PCs / Networks are held at well-equipped Computer Training Centres.
All Rights Reserved